Signals, Systems and CommunicationsSPM is a research centre in Electrical Engineering at the University of Newcastle, Australia. The centre conducts work in the areas of signals, systems and communications including:
- Theory-based design and analysis;
- Software tool development;
- Digital and analog hardware design.
These projects consider new technologies for future generation communications.
- Dr Lawrence Ong awarded an ARC Future Fellowship - 23 Jul 2014
- PHD SCHOLARSHIP IN ERROR CORRECTION CODING - includes tuition fees, health cover (for international students), and a living allowance of AUD 24,653 per annum.
- PhD Scholarships - close 31 August (international applicants) and 31 October (national applicants).
Contact DetailsProf. Brett Ninness
Phone: +61 2 4921 6032
Fax: +61 2 4921 6993
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The University of Newcastle, Australia